Okay, so it is definitely winter outside here! From -25’C to a couple feet of snow in just DAYS!! It is insane!! Our days have been filled with endless amounts of shoveling just to get anywhere! The RCMP have issued a noticed to stay off all the highways and to even stay off the roads in town unless you must get somewhere. I have never seen it here like this & the snow is still falling. We had to shovel for almost an hour just to get into our parking spot at home and another hour just to get out this morning as well as more shoveling to get into a parking spot at work today. Now, our issue is parking somewhere overnight. o.O
Anyways, last night as this crazy snowfall was hitting us we ran out to get some groceries & I bought myself something I have wanted FOREVER! At our local Costco I bought a World Map that is gigantic!! For only $7.50!! I was SO excited!
Super happy with this purchase & a picture with myself just to show you the size of it! :D
Time to go start our adventure of getting home.. o.O
- Winning in a Winter Wonderland (bleedswoosh.wordpress.com)
- Winter Wonderland (ras0541.wordpress.com)
- A Winter Wonderland (alongaruralpath.wordpress.com)
Come join me on this epic Adventure!
Latest posts by Dawn Kealing (see all)
- Travel Bingo Games for Wanderlusters - December 10, 2015
- Destination Guide: Colonial Town of Granada, Nicaragua - December 4, 2015
- UK Vacation – Flight Planning Tips - November 26, 2015