Raw White Chocolate
Raw white chocolate is not actually chocolate, at all. It is an absolutely delicious, quick and easy treat to make when you’re craving something sweet and healthy. It’s only 3 ingredients and takes me about 15 minutes to prepare!
3 cups dried shredded coconut
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 cup raw agave (OR (non-raw): 1/4th cup maple syrup OR (non-vegan): 1/4th cup honey)
1. Place all of the coconut in your food processor and process for a couple minutes. Do NOT add any liquid. Process until it becomes oilyish and clings together. 2. Add remaining ingredients and process until mixed thoroughly, moist and crumbly. It should not be grainy at all. 3. Remove mixture from food processor and place in whatever serving dish you desire. 4. Press down firmly with your [clean :)] hand until completely packed down. Place in freezer for 30 minutes before eating.
Keep stored in freezer… If it lasts that long.
Raw brownies are an absolutely delicious recipe you won’t be able to stop yourself from consuming it all at once! ** I do not recommend eating it all at once ;P ** It only has 5 ingredients and goes well by itself or paired on top of raw white chocolate (recipe above)!! Takes approx. 15 minutes to make.
1 cup pecans or walnuts, or both!
1 cup dates (soaked to soften if they are very firm)
5 Tbsp. raw cacao powder (I have raw cacao beans I purchased in Costa Rica. I just throw the whole beans into the food processor at first and pulse till the consistency I would like.)
4 Tbsp. dried, shredded coconut
2 Tbsp. raw agave (OR (non-raw): 2 Tbsp. maple syrup OR (non-vegan): 2 Tbsp. honey)
1. Place pecans or walnuts in food processor and process until small and crumbly. 2. Add dates to the crumbly nut mixture and process until the dates are well processed. The mixture will start to stick together. 3. Add remaining ingredients and process until mixture is well combined and starts to look ‘buttery’ but not too ‘buttery’. 4. Transfer mixture from food processor into your mold that already contains your raw white chocolate mixture. 5. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes before eating.
Again, keep stored in freezer… if it last that long. ;)
If you have Instagram and make this recipe be sure to tag #LifeLoveandAdventure
I’d love to know what you think about the recipe! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Come join me on this epic Adventure!
Latest posts by Dawn Kealing (see all)
- Travel Bingo Games for Wanderlusters - December 10, 2015
- Destination Guide: Colonial Town of Granada, Nicaragua - December 4, 2015
- UK Vacation – Flight Planning Tips - November 26, 2015