September and October may be lovely months; though, they hold the inevitable promise… Winter is on its way. Temperature decreases and possibly the sight of snow… why are we still talking about winter?!
It’s about time you started planning your escape!
Venture to warmer climates to take the chill off and soak up some healthy Vitamin D.
Punta Cana, as seen from a Helicopter Tour
There is an immense variety of tropical and beautiful destinations you can plan to go to for your Beach Holiday. So much is the variety that you’ll be sure to find just what you’re looking for, before you even knew you were looking for it!
Where in the world can you book your Beach Holiday?
Whether you’re looking for a destination close to home or far of regions around the globe you’re in luck, they offer destinations in Mexico, Egypt, Spain, Malta, Cyprus, Jamaica, Dominican Republic, Cape Verde, Costa Rica … and I truly could go on and on. My point is, your options are endless!
You could be on your way this winter to a warm destination; if you’re trying to budget and find your cheapest place to stay then I recommend being open to where you’d like to go. For each destination you’re bound to find a place within your budget!
Tips for booking & budgeting:
- Narrow down places you’d like to visit; yet, keep your options open!
- Visit a flight search website to see which destination (out of the ones you narrowed down) offers the cheapest flights.
- Be sure to search on a variety of flight websites in order to see what your options are.
- As well as searching on variety of flight websites, search a variety of dates for travel to see if there’s any price difference.
- Book on a weekday as weekends tend to be the busiest.
- As well, don’t book close to a holiday as prices rise significantly around then.
On the beach at Zilwa Attitude, Mauritius
There are some things to take note of in order to book the perfect place for you:
Club Magic Life Hotels are beachfront locations that offer you the luxury of taking only a few steps till you’re in the sand and then the ocean.
Holiday Villages are similar to Club Magic Life hotels; though, they’re a great place to bring the whole family, kids included!
Splash World Hotels are filled with unlimited water park adventures!
Suneoclub Hotels are a great value when it comes to booking your holiday.
Premier and Luxury Premier Hotels are an added bit of luxury, as well as, the hotels have their own strip of beach; which mean, more beach space available!
You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain; especially, a beautiful tan in the middle of winter (at home)!
Winter can be truly depressing at times; it’s time you treat yourself. Longer days in the sun, warm water, vitamin D, a suntan, an amazing and memorable experience… that’s what you’ll get once you make your escape.
Ps, you can thank me now in case you forget once you’re back home. ;)
Come join me on this epic Adventure!
Latest posts by Dawn Kealing (see all)
- Travel Bingo Games for Wanderlusters - December 10, 2015
- Destination Guide: Colonial Town of Granada, Nicaragua - December 4, 2015
- UK Vacation – Flight Planning Tips - November 26, 2015