There are so many places to see in Egypt, these are just a few that stood out the most to me while I was traveling in the country. Egypt is definitely having some off and on hardships but if you’re into history and being blown away by mind boggling structures built a long, long time ago with precise skill I would highly recommend visiting Egypt when things get better! The mind boggling part is, once you see the amazing statues and structures the Egyptians have constructed you will know what I mean. The faces of each statue and structure are perfect, down to the smallest detail. There is no way they could have created these masterpieces that are so detailed just by chiseling with rocks and man-made tools.
The Great Pyramids of Giza & The Sphinx
Get the ‘famous’ kiss with the Sphinx!
Just to give you some idea of the scale of the statues below, they are 20 meters tall and the facade behind them is 35 meters wide. :O
Queen Hatshepsut’s Temple
Valley of the Kings and Queens
Unfortunately, photos are not allowed inside the valley so I am sharing a photo off of google.com. (Source: http://mystage.ru/?p=79)
Hot Air Balloon over the Valley of the Kings and Queens in Luxor, Egypt
- Cairo and Luxor Cheap Holidays (shaspotoursegypt.wordpress.com)
- Egypt Travel Hot Deals (shaspotoursegypt.wordpress.com)
- Interesting Information About Egypt (africa.answers.com)
Come join me on this epic Adventure!
Latest posts by Dawn Kealing (see all)
- Travel Bingo Games for Wanderlusters - December 10, 2015
- Destination Guide: Colonial Town of Granada, Nicaragua - December 4, 2015
- UK Vacation – Flight Planning Tips - November 26, 2015